Luke Edwards, Fresh Expressions
How to Start a New Kind of Church e-book
Nona Jones, From Social Media to Social Ministry
How to Navigate Facebook for Faith Communities: https://faith.facebook.com
Meredith Brown suggested the following Zoom Etiquette as a means of facilitating better online small groups and meetings:
- Have someone in the Zoom group act as host
- Make sure everyone has their "name" displayed, whether on video or phone (host can do this)
- Explain being on Zoom together needs a bit more space and time to allow folks to speak and listen
- If you want to speak, start by saying "this is NAME" .... say what you’re going to say.
- When you finish, say OVER.
- Practice the at the beginning of the group meeting. Host goes around and asks each person to chime in with their name and say, “Over.”
- Be patient with each other.
Paul Nixon, Best Practices for Planting
13 Marks of a Planter
Best Practices and Strategies for Planting
Jason Moore and Ros Picardo, Franchise to Local Dive
Download the Franchise to Local Dive notebook
Jason Moore, Both/And
Download the Both/And webinar notebook here.
March 30 Both/And Check In Chat
Tom Albin, Personal Spiritual Growth
Deep Spirituality, Clairvaux
Spiritual Vitality Survey